Calissa Club Terms & Conditions
Calissa Club Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern Calissa Loyalty Programme promoted and operated by Calissa.
2. All Programme users must be individuals aged 16 years or older.
3. You cannot transfer your discount to any other person. The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use. Discounts can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these terms and conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed, or otherwise traded in any other way.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
5. Members will accumulate the discount on their account when they make purchases on Calissa and on www.themodernman.co.uk. Each time that discount is earned the discount is granted, and the relevant discount will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a Member's Programme account. The discount will then only remain valid for 6 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time the discount will disappear and you will be placed out of the tier. Once discounts have expired they may not be used to make Programme purchases. The value of the discount that is awarded for each tier is as follows. Gold Tier is 10% off all orders for 6 months. Platinum Tier is 15% off all orders for 6 months. If you continuously purchase while on platinum tier your 6 months will renew on the last time you purchased an order over £25.
6. The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of the Programme:
7. if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the discount awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
8. you can check the discount on your account at any time in your Account.
9. discounts have no cash value;
10. discounts will be issued to the specified account on order dispatch and not on order confirmation;
11. the maximum discounts issuance per transaction cannot exceed 15%.
12. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any discounts:
13. Members can redeem discounts online upon reaching the qualifying level;
14. discounts may be used as part payment;
15. Any refund of items purchased using discounts will be made by crediting the applicable amount of discounts back onto the Account;
16. discounts may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances;
17. discounts will be redeemed from the Account immediately at point of order confirmation
18. Membership accounts cannot exceed a total balance of £1002 at any one time.
19. The number of discounts earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion..
20. Members will receive regular e-mail updates of their discounts. Account information will also only be available to Members online at Calissa.
21. discounts are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
23. If a customer does not want to be part of the Programme they can order as a Guest on www.calissa.com.
24. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of discounts. Any discounts not earned and held in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Any such discounts will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us.
25. These terms and conditions may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions when they go online at www.calissa.com. or when they use their Account. As such we strongly encourage you to review these terms and conditions from time to time.
26. We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Calissa has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the terms and conditions are changed by such company or acquirer.
27. The limit of our liability under these terms and conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such discounts as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud. These terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
28. These terms and conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter